STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Every tire, tube and wheel supplied by TIRECO is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the terms, conditions and limitations as stated below. If our examination of a warrantable product determines that the product has failed due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will make a reasonable allowance toward the purchase of a new product at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. Adjustments will be made on a pro-rata basis determined by the amount of usage or service received by the product and will be based on the most recent purchase price (proof of purchase is required).
Terms, Conditions and Limitations
Any product, no matter how well constructed, may fail in service or become unserviceable due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer. Under no circumstance is this limited warranty a representation that a tire, tube or wheel failure cannot occur.
This warranty is only applicable to products sold in and used on vehicles registered & operated in the United States, U.S. Territories, Canada and Mexico. In addition, this warranty is applicable to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty is not transferable. The costs of mounting, balancing and other associated services as well as any applicable Federal, State or Local taxes are not covered by this warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover and TIRECO will not adjust any of our products against road hazards such as but not limited to cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, impact breaks, etc. Products are also not warranted if damaged due to misuse such as but not limited to improper installation or mounting, misapplication, repair, overloading, improper inflation, excessive speed, racing, spinning, drifting, unintended off-road use, stone drilling, improper use of chains, use of non-approved or non-standard rims (as determined by the Tire and Rim Association), continued operation while severely under-inflated, misalignment or imbalance of wheels/rims, defective brakes or shock absorbers, abuse, accident or collision, willful damage, oil or chemical action, improper storage, fire or other excessive heat, vandalism, and water or other material entrapped inside the product.
Specific Tire Limitations and Exclusions
- Tire adjustments will be based on the remaining tread depth. Tires worn to 2/32" tread depth or to the tread wear indicator bars are deemed to have served their full useful tread life and are not adjustable for any reason.
- Tires returned for out-of-round or ride disturbance conditions within the first 2/32 of tread wear will be credited for 100% of their value based on the average purchase price for the last six months. Tires returned for out of round beyond the first 2/32 of wear will not be considered for adjustment. Off Road, Agriculture and Trailer tires are not eligible for out-of-round or ride disturbance consideration.
- Tires that have been branded to note special classifications such as "B" (blemished) may not be considered for adjustment at TIRECO's sole discretion. Tires marked with an "NA" (non-adjustable) are specifically excluded from this limited warranty.
- For tires designed for and used on all classes of recreational vehicles, equipment trailers, horse trailers, cargo trailers and all other trailers, TIRECO may require a certified weight ticket for any warranty consideration. Specialty Trailer tires are specifically limited to a warranty of four (4) years from date of manufacture and any allowance made will be based on our Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Loss of time, or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damage.
- Tires which have been retreaded (other than those specifically mentioned in our Casing Warranty) or altered in any way are not warranted.
- Tires that do not have a Department of Transportation (DOT) number; tires that fail due to the addition of aftermarket materials (tire fill, sealant, balancer, etc.); tires that have been modified by notching, buffing or cutting; tires returned for weather/ozone cracking after two (2) years from date of purchase; tires with production dates six (6) years and older.
Specific Tube Limitations and Exclusions
- Tube adjustments will be considered on a case by case basis and must be claimed within the first 30 days after installation or one year from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Specific Wheel Limitations and Exclusions
- Cosmetic defects caused by weathering as well as used, reconditioned or blemished wheels are specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Chrome plating and clear coat finishes are warranted against pealing, cracking and other cosmetic flaws for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
- New wheels returned without all of the original packaging material in good condition including the original box will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
All tires/wheels returned to Tireco for warranty consideration are subject to inspection. Tires/Wheels that are found to not meet the warranty criteria (adjustable) will be disposed of at the time of inspection unless the tires have been previously requested to be returned. All tires returned to the customer will be done at the customer'expense.
To Ask Questions, Request Information or File a claim
Contact our warranty professionals at 1-800-937-9433 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No claim will be considered unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. Claim forms and all warranty related forms can be found on our website www.tireco.com. All product returns must be accompanied by a completed Return Material Authorization (RMA) form and number. Products submitted without prior authorization will not be processed and are subject to freight chargeback
All implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of this written warranty. All obligations or liabilities for indirect, incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law, including economic loss, loss of profit, loss of use of vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, personal injury or death. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives the customer legal rights that may vary from state/province to state/province. This is the only express warranty applicable to items sold by TIRECO, and supersedes the terms of any previous warranty.